[rt-users] reall odd apache2 crashes with blank pages

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Tue Sep 30 08:51:40 EDT 2008

it seems i was too quick to assume that my disabling apache's SSL functionality worked to counter this issue;

the server just now crapped out AGAIN with the same symptoms: i clicked a link this morning after having a firefox window open on RT all night, and was once again greeted with a white page and a nice segfault on my tailf console... ;/ it also crashed several more times afterwards, every single time i did an F5 to try and refresh.

i have just downgraded to DBD::mysql 4.00.5 (from 4.00.7), and will report once more in the next few days on the issue.

good luck to all affected by this ubiquitous issue.