[rt-users] Anyone using SSL-encrypted backend mysql calls?

simon jester sklutch at hostile.org
Tue Sep 30 10:23:06 EDT 2008

Due to circumstances beyond my control (mgmt), my RT instances will be moved
from their present isolated network into the mainstream with other corporate
devices. As I don't want any sniffers that *might* exist on the wire to inspect
my traffic to/from the database servers, I'm looking at using the SSL
encryption feature...but I don't know what incantations need to be used for the
front-end RT instance to successfully communicate.

If this is explained in a FAQ or manual somewhere, please point me to it.

Thanks, in advance...

sklutch