[rt-users] notify by queue change

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 30 13:39:47 EDT 2008

Robert,

	Who is listed as the Queue AdminCc of the queue the tickets are going
to? IF you have a group of privileged users, then list that group in the
"AdminCc" watcher role. If you want the requestors to get that email,
then you need to greate another scrip for that queue to "Notify
Requestors", using the same condition, etc. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL