[rt-users] What are the default scrips for RT in v 3.6?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 1 14:21:11 EDT 2009

Mark,

    "CC" recipients have to be the "CC - Watcher" for a queue. A "CC" on
a ticket is considered an "Other". This distinction is to separate those
that are ALWAYS interested in copies of correspondence for ALL tickets
(Watcher) in a Queue and those that are only interested in copies of
correspondence on specific tickets, hence, an "other". You have to have
a notification scrip for both if you want them all to get their copies.

Kenn
LBNL