[rt-users] Database help

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 1 19:13:43 EDT 2009

Tom,

    Reminders ARE tickets. You will find them in the TICKETS table with
Type = 'reminder'. All information that is available at the Ticket level
is there for the reminder (Due Date, Started, Resolved, CreatedBy,
Status, etc.). However, reminders do NOT go away automatically. If I
remember correctly (damn. Should have created a reminder for this one,
;-), you have to disable them from the originating ticket. Even if the
ticket is resolved, you can go to it and modify it to turn off the
reminder. A simple SQL would suffice for finding reminders on tickets
that have been resolved. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL