[rt-users] RT3.8.x Queue Name in Email Subject

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Thu Apr 2 06:18:05 EDT 2009

Hi ;

I have n't started with 3.8.2 yet but my understanding the Branded Queue
ext is built in, as far as I remember when I looked at the 3.8.2 demo
site in the queue form there is Subject Tag?? if there is have you tried
putting the queue name in there ?? I am guessing this achieves what you
after.
*
Roy

*