[rt-users] Allow client to see their requested tickets

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:13:18 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Dave Wells <dave.wells at foreshore.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a requirement to allow our clients to have access to our
> ticketing system.
>
> We only want to allow them to see tickets that they are the requester
> for.
>
> We would also like them to have the ability to reply within their
> tickets.
>
> Its highly important that they obviously cant see any tickets that they
> are not the requester for.
>
> What would be the best way to go about this?

IIRC, there is something in the Wiki to help you do this: A template that
you use to autorespond, which gives the requestor a username and password
and a link to follow their request, some scrips and some configuration
(Privilege grants) in RT.
It's long since I did this, but I am sure I used to do it. Check the Addons
too.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,