[rt-users] Allow client to see their requested tickets

Dave Wells dave.wells at foreshore.net
Thu Apr 2 11:09:52 EDT 2009

Thanks Roy,

That's exactly what i am looking for =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Raed El-Hames [mailto:rfh at vialtus.com]
Sent: 02 April 2009 14:18
To: Dave Wells
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Allow client to see their requested tickets

Dave;

The self service interface allows exactly that, Been running my rt for
so many years I forgot what were the default rights , but if you give
the global group "Requestor" the right to:
ShowTicket
ReplyToTicket
ModifyTicket (if you want them to be able to change ticket status) then
any unprivileged user with a password assigned can login to RT and be
presented with a list if their tickets which they can reply/modify
*
Roy

*

<http://www.vialtus.com/>