[rt-users] Is it possible to change priority direction

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Apr 2 11:31:39 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 04:59, Simon Dray <Simon.Dray at antplc.com> wrote:
> The direction of priority from 0 – 99 and consequently the escalation
> process does not fit with our model and I would like to change it so that 0
> is highest is this possible.
I would start-off with one of the patches for using textual priorities.
It'd certainly be easy to have "High" be 0-20 and "Low" as 60-80,
but you might be able to extend this to backwards numbers without
much difficulty. Honestly though. I'm not aware of too much in RT that
makes any real assumptions about priorities. Escalation is something
you add, and it's simply a matter of flipping the sign of an operation
to have it work as you want...

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.