[rt-users] Is it possible to change priority direction

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 2 12:26:25 EDT 2009

Simon,

    I concur with Jerrad. We use the numbers 1 thru 5 with 1 being
emergency, etc. We've been on RT for 3 years and haven't seen any code
or process that uses any native sequencing of the priority field. I
believe you can write your own progression and promotion sequences on
your own in a cron job. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL