[rt-users] Text formatted pages after upgrade

Schaffer, Russell RSchaffer at TerpSys.com
Mon Apr 6 15:46:30 EDT 2009

I appreciate the help, but unfortunately it did not work.

The upgrade has the same address as the original site https://support.example.com and all I did was use the same settings from the original RT setup.  I checked all of the settings and they seem to be correct, as I have confirmed that they still work on the pre upgrade version.

An interesting thing is that the BestPractical logo shows up fine though, but that is the only graphic.

Any other thoughts?  Thanks.

Russell

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments hereto are
confidential, and may contain proprietary, privileged or legally
protected information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email
and all attachments without making copies and notify the sender
by telephone or e-mail.
E-mail transmissions are inherently subject to disruption,
corruption, late or incomplete delivery, and viruses.
The sender does not accept responsibility for any errors,
omissions or other consequences resulting from the transmission
of this e-mail.
This notice applies to all TerpSys e-mails and attachments
appearing in all e-mail strings containing the message to which
this notice is appended.