[rt-users] List tickets I ever transacted on?

Paul Hirose pthirose at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 6 17:29:02 EDT 2009

Trying to find a Query Builder or other method to list all current (not-Resolved/Rejected/Deleted) tickets that I may have been a part of.  Some tickets are owned by another staff member, but I've transacted on (either as a Comment or Reply.)

I don't want to Steal the ticket, nor do I want to add myself as a CC/AdminCC since I'd like to keep the ticket issues in the RT system rather than out to my email.

I'm sometimes the LastUpdatedBy, but eventually the Owner, Requestor, or possibly another staff member will Reply/Comment on the ticket and I won't be the LUB person any more.  So I couldn't use that.

I could Bookmark every ticket I work on (at least those that I don't own.)  But I'm not sure that's the best way to go about it either.

Ideas welcome,
Thank you,
PH

--