[rt-users] List tickets I ever transacted on?

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Mon Apr 6 17:54:36 EDT 2009

Paul Hirose wrote:
> Trying to find a Query Builder or other method to list all current
> (not-Resolved/Rejected/Deleted) tickets that I may have been a part of.
> Some tickets are owned by another staff member, but I've transacted on
> (either as a Comment or Reply.)

Pretty sure you can't do this in RT itself, you'll have to query the
database directly.

First find out your numeric user id with something like "select id,name from
Users where name like '%paul%'.  Let's say your ID is 42.

Then you can do "select distinct ObjectID from Transactions where
Creator='42' and ObjectType='RT::Ticket' order by ObjectID"

Voila, list of ticket numbers you've transacted on.
--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117
   http://www.bitstatement.net/