[rt-users] Scrip with multiple custom fields checked.

Ben Robson benr at tlcdatasecurity.com.au
Mon Apr 6 23:50:59 EDT 2009

Thanks for this.  I did a bunch of reading of the TransactionBatch stage in the wiki, but it wasn't quite clear that this was what I wanted.  You were right on the money.

Thanks,
BenR

[snip]
> I only
> want to call the action once regardless of how many custom fields change
> (i.e. if 1+ custom fields change, execute action once).
>
> Template Stage: Transaction Create

I think you want the scrip to execute in TransactionBatch stage instead of
TransactionCreate.  It does exactly what you want.  You have to enable it in
your site config first.

   Tom Lahti
   BIT Statement LLC

   http://www.bitstatement.net/