[rt-users] Combined charts

jul jul-rt at julbox.net
Tue Apr 7 09:34:07 EDT 2009

Like this ?

This attached chart is made by RTx-Statistics.

The only drawback is that it is not as flexible and cool as Dashboard /
native Chart in their elaboration/subscription. You have only some
pre-defined request availbale and no howto for adding new one.

Native Graph have a two parameters input at most (quantity over time for
instance).

What native Graphs are lacking is :
a more than one serie graphs ( ex : status per different queues on one
graph) ,
playing with time (I made some munin scripts for compensating that) ;
playing with average and decile, quantity, moving average ;

What I like in QA is for instance on a temporal serie on a 100% base
showing how many ticket are answered in time therefore telling if SLA is
achieved. (That can be made with munin).

And also other stuff like how much time every transition took per states
in the last significative time slot over time.

I long for a general purpose plugin for munin or R </joke> :)

(functionnal munin plugin I am working on in alpha version is added,
remember that with munin you can trigger alarm :P )

Well making graph is fun.

--
Julien Tayon // digital craftsman // making things simpler (when possible)

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
		-- Theophrastus