[rt-users] RT3 tuning - web interface seems slow

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Tue Apr 7 16:49:20 EDT 2009

> I believe all install and upgrade recipes were followed properly. Though
> we currently have a (presumably) unrelated problem with image attachments
> getting corrupted (change to UTF-8 ??).

Ah hah. When you followed the upgrade instructions, you probably ran
upgrade-mysql-schema.pl, which doesn't actually upgrade the mysql schema.
It generates SQL queries to do so.  You have to capture those queries to a
file, and then run that file to actually upgrade the schema.

After that, your image attachments should then be fine.  Might also solve
your performance issue.

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117