[rt-users] Move Ticket from Queue A to Queue B by a simple Link or Button

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 08:59:04 EDT 2009

Hi Torsten

> Hi RT Gurus, i'm searching for a possible way to easily move a ticket
> from a fixed Queue A to a fixed Queue B without using the "Basics"
> Menu and Dropdown from the normal ticket editing view, i have to move
> tickets with a single click on a link from queue a to queue b where
> both queues are fixed. does anyone know a simple option to
> /Ticket/Modify.html which can used for this?

I did this by modifying html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction, adding

$titlebar_commands .=
   "[<a href=\"" . $DisplayPath . "&Queue=other_queue" .  "\">" .
   loc('Other_Queue') . "</a>]";

after the regular [Reply|Comment] section.

Cheers
Toby

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.