[rt-users] Set CustomField from scrip action

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 9 14:13:49 EDT 2009

Nick,

    Try changing your code to add the custom field value like this:

$self->TicketObj->AddCustomFieldValue( Field => $cf, Value => 'yes', RecordTransaction=>0 );

    Also, make sure the values you are using are correct in terms of
case. "Yes" is not the same as "yes" and if the values you allow for the
CF has "Yes" and NOT "yes", then it won't work. Same for the CF name.

    Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL