[rt-users] sort by Custom field

Zodal zodal at centrum.cz
Tue Apr 14 08:06:48 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have found a solution (I hope this is enough)

- add to the rt3/share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap   (RT 3.8.2)

Test => {                                                                 #
name used in references
        attribute => ”CF.{Test}”,				# doing SortBy
        title     => ‘Test’,					        # this is shown as header
        value     => sub {
	my $CFName = ”Test”;				        # this is the Custom Field name
            my $values = $_[0]->CustomFieldValues( $CFName );
            my @values = map {
                (
                    ($_->CustomFieldObj->Type eq 'Image')
                        ? \($m->scomp( '/Elements/ShowCustomFieldImage',
Object => $_ ))
                        : $_->Content
                ),
            } @{ $values->ItemsArrayRef };
            pop @values; # Remove that last <br />
            return @values;
        },
    },

and than you can used  '__Test__'  in Tickets -> Advanced -> Format

I hope this is good for you,

Zodal