[rt-users] Trouble with contributed code for RT 3.8.2

Ed Santora ed_santora at harvard.edu
Wed Apr 15 11:09:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've tried to implement CloningQueues, QueueWizard and QuickSpamHandler in
RT 3.8.2 with no luck. If anyone is successfully using these or other code
that accomplishes similar functionality in 3.8.2 I would greatly appreciate
hearing from you.

I'm basically looking for the following:

A simple way to duplicate every aspect of a given queue to a new queue.

A link in a Ticket's toolbar that moves the ticket to the 'spam' and
changes its status to 'deleted'.

Thanks.

-Ed

Ed Santora, System Administrator