[rt-users] First Method and others

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:19:52 EDT 2009

I have had an issue with extract custom fields which I tracked down to
it hardcoding the first attachment as the text attachment.  I need to
change it so it will review all the attachments to find which one is the
text one.  I can't find the First method that is used anywhere.  I'm not
used to the SUPER:: class.  Can someone point me to the file(s) where I
can review the other methods available to Attachments so I can fix
Extract Custom Fields so it finds the email body attachment?

-Tim