[rt-users] First Method and others

Adam Tingle adamtingle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:50:25 EDT 2009

Hi Tim

Alex Vandiver fixed this in the latest developer release of
ExtractCustomFieldValues, available at
http://search.cpan.org/~alexmv/RT-Extension-ExtractCustomFieldValues-2.99_01/

I've been testing/using this version for a while with no problems.

- Adam

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Flynn, Timothy J
<timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu>wrote:

> I have had an issue with extract custom fields which I tracked down to
> it hardcoding the first attachment as the text attachment.  I need to
> change it so it will review all the attachments to find which one is the
> text one.  I can't find the First method that is used anywhere.  I'm not
> used to the SUPER:: class.  Can someone point me to the file(s) where I
> can review the other methods available to Attachments so I can fix
> Extract Custom Fields so it finds the email body attachment?
>
> -Tim
>

> Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by
> the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
> confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
>  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
> then delete it.  Thank you.

Adam Tingle