[rt-users] Reply to requestors when resolving a ticket

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Fri Apr 17 08:11:54 EDT 2009

Oleg;

Modify
/opt/rt3/local/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs

Change:
if ( $Ticket->Status ne 'resolved' ) {
        $actions->{'G'} = {

            path =>
"Ticket/Update.html?Action=Comment&DefaultStatus=resolved&id=" . $id,
            title => loc('Resolve') };
    }

to:

if ( $Ticket->Status ne 'resolved' ) {
        $actions->{'G'} = {

            path =>
"Ticket/Update.html?Action=Respond&DefaultStatus=resolved&id=" . $id,
            title => loc('Resolve') };
    }

##Note changing the Action from Comment to Respond

Regards;
Roy