[rt-users] Manager permissions

Berny Stapleton berny at technology.net.au
Fri Apr 17 09:51:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,

One of our managers wants to get notified of all tickets and be able
to view all tickets logged by her staff against other teams so that
she can chase up the other teams when her staff are away.

I have read up on delegated rights and administration of personal
groups, but that's not quite what I am after.

So if one of her staff logs a ticket against the infrastructure group
asking for more RAM in one of her servers, she wants to know when it's
going to happen for scheduling reasons, she wants to automatically see
the tickets.

Any information on how this might work would be appreciated, if this
is somewhere and I have just skipped over it, please point me in the
right direction.

Thanks,

Berny