[rt-users] Text Attachments in RT Emails mucked up

Potla, Ashish Bassaliel c_apotla at qualcomm.com
Tue Apr 21 07:02:50 EDT 2009

Hi,
I send an email to RT with a text attachment (ie a notepad file with some text in it.) and some content say 'TEST' in the body of the email.

The reply template consists of self->TransactionObj->Content to list out the content.

But when I recieve the email, the text attachment is now in the body of the email and the message that was supposed to be in the body of the email is shown as an attachment!!

Has anyone faced this ?? I am using RT 3.8.2 and the email I send is of HTML type.

-Ashish