[rt-users] Migration

Javier Garcia javier.garcia at SnowValley.com
Tue Apr 21 09:43:56 EDT 2009

OK. I've found out that my initialdata file is wrong. There's nothing on
the @Groups array.

I've downloaded a new initialdata file (the syntax is as follows):

@Groups = (

    { Name        => '',

      Type        => 'Everyone',                        # loc

      Domain      => 'SystemInternal',

      Instance    => '',

      Description => 'Pseudogroup for internal use',    # loc

    },

But then I get a new error:

Odd number of elements in hash assignment at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Group_Overlay.pm line 405.

/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Group_Overlay.pm line 405:

    my %args = (

        Name        => undef,

        Description => undef,

        Domain      => undef,

        Type        => undef,

        Instance    => '0',

        InsideTransaction => undef,

        _RecordTransaction => 1,

        @_

    );

I'm not an expert Perl developer, but I have tried modifying the @Groups
array, adding more fields or deleting others, but nothing, same error.