[rt-users] which variable controls where local customizations are?

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Tue Apr 21 12:55:01 EDT 2009

> Then it is missing a /html/ in the path, because "mv html/* . ; rmdir html"
> solved the problem for me.  If Libraries are going to be at the same level,
> then it's going to be a problem.

You/BSD seem to have a rather odd config...

Local install from source, without any futzing about of paths, just a
single prefix:

  $PREFIX/rt/bin
  $PREFIX/rt/etc
  $PREFIX/rt/lib
  $PREFIX/rt/sbin
  $PREFIX/rt/share
  $PREFIX/rt/local/html
  $PREFIX/rt/local/lib
  $PREFIX/rt/local/plugins

See the head of lib/RT.pm. The longer variable names and comments there
better explain where things are if your installation is not centralized.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.