[rt-users] RT thinks that the ticket has no recipients....

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Tue Apr 21 20:52:58 EDT 2009

>> Do you have scrips configured in this queue (or global ones)
>> that cover
>> those recipients for the event you want to trigger the email?
>
> I should, since I've got the normal global scrips set for comments and replies.

"I should" tells me you haven't looked at the scrips for the queue (and I
have no idea what the "normal" global scrips would be, been quite a while
since I had a default installation).

Configuration -> Queues -> <queue name> -> Scrips

Pay attention to the _condition_.  "On create" is a different condition than
"on comment" and "on correspond".

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117