[rt-users] newly created ticket does not show in SelfService login

GravyFace gravyface at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:27:44 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Nick Kartsioukas
<change+lists.rt at nightwind.net> wrote:

> Have you granted ShowTicket rights to Requestor under global group
> rights?

That now allows me to see unowned tickets created by my user, but not
tickets I've created, regardless of who owns it or not.  Perhaps I'm
not logged into the right place: I just went to the home page and
logged in as the user.  Is this not the way to get into Self Service?