[rt-users] Formatted text in RTFM articles

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Wed Apr 22 19:53:06 EDT 2009

>>     Try defining the CF as"Fill in WikiText". That works better.

> I've tried that and the result is exactly the same :-(. Any other idea?

When using the wikitext area in RTFM, any text that does not begin in the
first column is rendered as preformatted text.   So instead of:

Texttexttext        moretextmoretextmoretext

use:

 Texttexttext        moretextmoretextmoretext
^

Note the space in front of the line, meaning it does not begin the first
column and so is treated as pre-formatted.

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117
   http://www.bitstatement.net/