[rt-users] rt3 performance problem when updating a ticket

Oleg Sladkoff sladkofo at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Apr 23 04:49:02 EDT 2009

Hi Ruslan
thanks for your feedback :)

after making a few tests it appears that the gap appears whenever
someone is in CC on the ticket (This message will be sent to...)

On mysql side I do not see any slow query (time >1) and I see no process
(show process list).

after following sendmailtips my problem was fixed :)

in RT_SiteConfig.pm :
Set($SendmailArguments, "-ODeliveryMode=q" );

thanks for your help !

best regards,
Oleg.

--