[rt-users] Printing tickets

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Thu Apr 23 09:25:52 EDT 2009

Yeah, unfortunately this is the _facilities_ department which means
that you need to keep a pretty low expectation on the tech-savvyness
of the people over there :-)  We changed their stylesheet to an older
one which prints better, but I know I personally like the newer look
much better than the older one.

I looked at the code and is there some sort of script that is writing
the <style> tag to the document?  I looked at the style information
with some of my firefox tools and notice that there is a bunch of
statically assigned styles that don't exist in the regular source.
The big issue that would be nice is to have control over the size of
the font (so a ticket doesn't take 20 pages to print) and get rid of
the blue background at the top.

--
Jon Baker
Information Technology