[rt-users] Error on including RTFM Article in Answer to Ticket

who else bogey_63 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 12:21:42 EDT 2009

I'd like to bring up this apparently old one, because someone got me on the
right track, although he isn't on this list. So i'll share, what he said,
and finally got me out of this mess:

>Wanted to let you know I found what your problem is in your RTFM
>article attachment. I was having the same issue and finally saw our
>problem based on yours. The issue is something to do with the way it
>parses the organization name in your RT_SiteConfig.pm if there is a
>space in that name RTFM doesn't know how to handle it. Yours apparently
>ends in IT, mine ended in Inc. I just changed my organization name to
>not have spaces and it worked like a charm.
>It would be good if you go ahead and respond to your initial rt-users
>post with the solution so anyone else who experiences the problem can
>find the solution. I would but I've never joined the list. Hope this
>helps you as it did me.

In fact, this was indeed the problem, so now it works and perhaps you'll
find this, if you run in this problem.

Best

w_e