[rt-users] how to force all admincc replies to be handled as comments

greg boyington evilchili at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:38:28 EDT 2009

Hello List,

I have a single queue in RT for which I would like to have all
correspondence except from requestor and ticket owner to be handled as
comments.  The goal is to allow the AdminCCs to discuss the ticket via
email without those emails going to the requestor.

I can see several ways of doing this, but I'm hoping the list can
provide some suggestions for best practices here -- ideally I'd like
to do this with a scrip on the single queue, rather than modifying
global scrips.

Thanks!
Greg