[rt-users] CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch/Replace Problems

Camron W. Fox cwfox at us.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 23 14:38:55 EDT 2009

Kenneth Marshall wrote:
> Do a recursive grep on the files in the Mason cache for the
> variable or regex. It may be cached but I am not familiar enough
> with the startup process to know without checking. A cached
> "no value" would result in the behavior you are seeing.
>
> Cheers,
> Ken

Ken,

	And the winner is...neither...

[root at admin mason_data]# find . -exec grep -i canon {} \;
# This code canonicalizes time inputs in hours into minutes
     if ( RT::Interface::Web::WebCanonicalizeInfo() ) {
         $user = RT::Interface::Web::WebCanonicalizeInfo();
[root at admin mason_data]# find . -exec grep 'domain.example.ac.jp' {} \;
[root at admin mason_data]# find . -exec grep 'domain.example.org' {} \;
[root at admin mason_data]#

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office
High Performance Computing Group
Fujitsu Management Services of America, Inc.
E-mail:		cwfox at us.fujitsu.com