[rt-users] CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch/Replace Problems

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:18:44 EDT 2009

Are you making the changes to the RT_SiteConfig.pm file in
the correct directory, on the right host? I know that I have
spent some time trying to figure out why changes had no effect
myself... :) If it is not that, it sounds like time for the
standalone perl httpd and a debugger -- ugh.

Good luck,
Ken