[rt-users] rt3 performance problem when updating a ticket

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Fri Apr 24 10:56:20 EDT 2009

Oleg;

You need to bare in mind that
Set($SendmailArguments, "-ODeliveryMode=q" );
puts the message in a mail queue, you need to check the frequency of how
often your mta process its queue

btw, you are using sendmail ?? because  the above line wont work if you
are using exim, you need  :
Set($SendmailArguments, "-odq" );

Regards;

*Roy El-hames *