[rt-users] Urgently need the E-R diagramfor RT schema for 3.8

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Fri Apr 24 12:02:18 EDT 2009

Uday;

The diagram I sent you (which was blocked by the list because of its
size), is the one within the src for rt-3.8.2
rt-3.8.2/docs/rt3-schema-relationships.dot

I have not rolled out 3.8.2 , I just started playing with the source
code If its the same as the 3.4 then it suggests nothing changes since
then, possibly someone from BP can confirm ..

Regards;
Roy