[rt-users] AdminCCs on Queue don't receive notice on new tickets

GravyFace gravyface at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:53:56 EDT 2009

Not sure if this is the feature or security right I'm looking for, but
new tickets created do not CC or notify the Staff group I've created.
I've added the Staff group to the Watchers under the Configuration >
Queue page, but when a new ticket is created, there's no notification
sent out.  I'd like it if the staff would receive an email
notification when a new ticket is created and also be able to see
comments and correspondence as well.