[rt-users] not sending AdminCC mail to owner?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Fri Apr 24 15:33:34 EDT 2009

I modified the default Script to send AdminCC mail to AdminCCs and the
Owner of the ticket.

I observed today that it sends to everyone *but* the owner.   So our
adminccs are

John
Jo
Owen
Archive

If nobody is the owner, we all receive the e-mail.  But if I am the
owner, the recipients of the mail are everyone but me.  I've confirmed
this by both viewing the mail server logs and by checking the "Show"
next to the sent mail notification.

Obviously this is some misfire of the duplication suppression...

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness