[rt-users] Reqest Tracker CentOS 5.3 setup

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Mon Apr 27 19:59:51 EDT 2009

Unless you are using a browser on the server itself, that isn't going to
work.  More than likely you are using a remote browser.

In that case, use the IP address of the server, or better yet the FQ host
name:

http://10.10.10.10/rt/    or http://server.domain.com/rt/

Obviously for the latter to work, you're going to have to have DNS setup,
if not, a host entry on the client machine will work just fine.

Obviously, you need to make sure the Apache configuration is setup to
listen on the IP of the machine, either by specific IP or all
interfaces/address.

Lastly, pay attention the trailing slash behind rt/.

James Moseley

Grant Deters <gdeters at usd250.org> wrote:

Stupid question, but I am meerly testing this out and am not uploading this
onto our domain yet.  How do I set this so it responds to
http://localhost/rt