[rt-users] Apache2 usually hit up to 100% - RT Performance

ty chan chanty_kh at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 03:01:20 EDT 2009

any have any idea?

________________________________
From: ty chan <chanty_kh at yahoo.com>
To: ty chan <chanty_kh at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:37:47 AM
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Apache2 usually hit up to 100% - RT Performance

System version: Ubuntu 8.10
RT version: 3.6.7
Apache version:  Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu)

RT is install from repository.

________________________________
From: ty chan <chanty_kh at yahoo.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:25:39 AM

It is a newly install and testing RT system. i have a few ticket inside what is nearly 100 ticket.
Everytime, I open Query Builder, Reply or Check the ticket the apache process takes 100% of CPU process.
that make RT very slow.

I have been looking around on the mailing list but i am still not sure what the problem is and what i should do.