[rt-users] Slow loading of long tickets in 3.6.3

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Tue Apr 28 10:04:00 EDT 2009

Thanks for the advice Roy, but I think I'd already tried that at some
point in the past:

$Collapsed==2;</%perl>" id="txn-body-<%$Transaction->id%>">
%# if ($Transaction->CustomFieldValues->Count) {
%#      <& /Elements/ShowCustomFields, Object => $Transaction &>
%# }
% $m->comp('ShowTransactionAttachments', %ARGS, Parent => 0) unless
($Collapsed==1 ||!$ShowBody);

Justin