[rt-users] advice for mobile techs

GravyFace gravyface at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:10:58 EDT 2009

Most of our techs are in the field and may only have email access to
RT.  I've added them as AdminCCs, but when a new ticket notification
gets sent out and replied to, it gets added as correspondence (i.e.
the Requestor sees it) not comments.  Since we don't have a
dispatcher, there's bound to be alot of ticket chatter while we figure
out who's taking what ticket, etc.  I'm ok with this staying as
comments, but definitely do not want the Requestor to see this.  Not
sure how best to solve this dilemma as we also want to be able to send
correspondence via email too.