[rt-users] RT 3.6.6 and Branded Queues

Camron W. Fox cwfox at us.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 28 14:16:13 EDT 2009

Camron W. Fox wrote:
> Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
>> Code in 3.8 is import of the branded queues extension into RT's core.
>> There is even script to convert old storage into the new format. I
>> made several tests during integration and I'm pretty sure branded
>> queues work with RT 3.6.
>>

> Ruslan,
>
> 	Maybe I'm not groking how this should work. I would like to replace the
> [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id()}] with [{$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
> #{$Ticket->id()}] in the Subject prefix, but the best I seem to be able
> to get is both when I add "Subject: [{$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
> #{$Ticket->id()}] {$Ticket->Subject}" to a template.
> 	Is that the expected behavior with Branded Queues?
>
> Best Regards,
> Camron
>
> Best Regards,
> Camron

Alle,

	Please disregard my last. It appears I am an idiot. After returning the
the Configuration->Queue->$Queuename->Basics menu, I found the Custom
Branding box...DO'H!

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office
High Performance Computing Group
Fujitsu Management Services of America, Inc.
E-mail:		cwfox at us.fujitsu.com
Phone:		(808) 934-4102
Cell:		(808) 937-5026