[rt-users] Adding more criteria in the query builder

Uday Dey Uday.Dey at SierraAtlantic.com
Wed Apr 29 01:31:38 EDT 2009

Any Idea on this people?

________________________________

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Uday Dey
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:30 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Adding more criteria in the query builder

Hi,

      I was wondering if more criteria can be added in the Query builder
for customizing the search. If yes, then how can we do it? Because I am
not having any UI option for adding more criteria's.

Regards,

Uday

DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the
attachments (if any) may be privileged and confidential and protected
from disclosure. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, review,
retransmission, or taking of any action based upon this information, by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message, and have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and kindly delete the original message, attachments, if any, and
all its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your
cooperation."