[rt-users] Query Builder search on Told

Matt Hoover mhoover at thectogroup.com
Wed Apr 29 02:22:01 EDT 2009

Joe-
Thanks for the recommendation :)  I am pretty familiar with SQL.  My
question surrounds the RT QUERY BUILDER INTERFACE.  I am not able to get
these correct sql queries around "NULL" to work in the query builder.  Try
what you think will work in query builder.  I have not been able to make it
work.

Trying something like: (except in query builder)
SELECT * FROM  Tickets WHERE  Told IS NULL AND STATUS !=  'Resolved' ....

Is there any way to pull this from the Query Builder interface?  I would
like my users to be able to run this....  Thanks

Matt