[rt-users] Adding more criteria in the query builder

Cassandra Phillips-Sears cassandra at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 29 10:07:54 EDT 2009

On Apr 29, 2009, at 1:31 AM 4/29/09, Uday Dey wrote:
> Any Idea on this people?
>> Hi,
>>
>>       I was wondering if more criteria can be added in the Query
>> builder for customizing the search. If yes, then how can we do it?
>> Because I am not having any UI option for adding more criteria’s.
>> Regards,
>> Uday

Hi, Uday. This is just a guess, but what you are probably looking for
is to add custom fields and then search on those custom fields in the
query builder.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CustomField

If you already have custom fields set up and are wondering why they
are not showing up in the query builder I think that the first
question under "Web User Interface" in the RT FAQ wiki should have
your answer:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/FAQ

--
Cassandra Phillips-Sears