[rt-users] RT db schema

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:38:03 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Alberto Villanueva
<alberto.villanueva at altran.es> wrote:
> Hi!

[snip]

> I don't know if it's easier than. I need to do several queries in
> MySQL because the different reports tools for RT don't run all
> queries my Client wants to. So if I get all queries, I'll speak
> to my boss for developing a perl script to do them :-)

Then stop asking meaningless questions and show us example of what you
want to get and which variables do you have (queue name, CF name or
id, or something else). Most users don't know DB layout, others who
know wouldn't bother to describe everything to you. Pick a report you
want to get, describe and may be somebody will write you a SQL query.

Also, you can get examples of queries out of RT, enable statements
logging, search using query builder and look into logs. Use Charts and
look into logs.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.