[rt-users] Default queue for selfservice

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Thu Apr 30 13:14:15 EDT 2009

Jim;

Have you allowed unprivileged users to create tickets in different queue/s;
In Queues/Your-Queue/GlobalRights , give the system group Everyone
create ticket priv
and remove this right from the General queue, if you don't wish them to
create any tickets there

Note you can give this right to more than one queue.

Roy